Your way to real self-esteem
- Is your low self-esteem haunting you?
- Are you worried about others opinion of you?
- Do you refer from being yourself out of fear of losing love?
- Do you have trouble setting boundries?
Then this book can help you! You will get lots of easy hands-on exercises so you can make changes right away. Through cases from Mettes psychotherapy clinic, low self-esteem will be illustrated and explained, so you can recognize yourself and find a way out.
Signs of low self-esteem:
- Social withdrawal
- Anxiety and emotional turmoil
- Lack of social skills and self confidence
- Depression and/or long periods of sadness
- Eating disorders
- Difficulty accepting compliments
- Failure to be fair to yourself
- Accentuating the negative
- Exaggerated concern over what you imagine other people think
- Self neglect
- Worrying whether you have treated others badly
- Reluctance to take on challenges
- Unable to put yourself first
- Unwilling to trust your own opinion
- Expecting little out of life for yourself
Available on Amazon
[bctt tweet=”Do Nice Things For You!” username=”MetteGlargaard”]
[bctt tweet=”Hug the trees – they love it!” username=”MetteGlargaard”]
[bctt tweet=”Hugging is not sex…” username=”MetteGlargaard”]