Manager Mariah Wolfe email@example.com Our processing of your personal information
I save information from sessions that are deleted as soon as they are no longer relevant and no later than 6 months after the completion of the course.
I store personal information from my courses in order to service you.
These are personal information:
- Name, Phone, Email
In addition, I use the name and email address of a mailing list for sending newsletters.
Deadlines for deletion / retention
I delete personal information as soon as they have no relevance. However, I will keep names and email addresses in connection with the sending of newsletters. Unsubscribe from the newsletter can be done by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the news email.
Your rights under the personal data regulation
In connection with my processing of your personal data, you have several rights:
- The right to receive information on how I process your personal information
- The right to gain access to your personal information.
- The right to get incorrect personal information corrected.
- The right to have your personal information deleted.
- The right to object to your personal information being used for direct
- The right to move your personal data (data portability).
All of the above rights are handled manually by contacting me as a personal data controller.
I strive to maintain my services in a way that protects your information from inaccurate or harmful destruction. You have the right to complain to the Data Inspectorate at any time ( https://www.datatilsynet.dk/borger/klage-til-datatilsynet/ )
Information I Disclose
I do not disclose personal information to companies, organizations, and individuals outside this domain. The exception is in these cases:
- With your consent
In connection with courses, I pass on information to Teachable.
- For external computing
I disclose personal information to my collaborators or other trusted
companies or people who treat them to me. Your treatment is based on
privacy and security measures, such as this data processing agreement.
We protect our systems against access, modification, disclosure or destruction of the personal information we store.
I have implemented the following organizational and technical measures in general:
- Antivirus on all IT systems that process personal data.
- Backup of all IT systems that process personal data.
- Use of industry-specific IT systems for the treatment activities.
- Limitation of access to personal information, so that access is only given where
- Data-processing agreements with suppliers that process personal data on my behalf.
- Guidance on safe processing of personal data.